responsiblegovernmentpg

Working for strong schools, safe streets and smart development in my local community as well as the state of Maryland and America. Supporting legislation that can transform the lives of marginalized communities (black/brown people girls/women disabled/elderly). I believe that one person can make a difference!

Thursday, January 23, 2020

2020 Presidential Election

Over the years, I have been a voter registration volunteer encouraging folks to register and VOTE! Additionally, I have been an attorney volunteer providing election protection in my home state of Maryland as well as Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and South Carolina. As we can see by the shenanigans in Georgia and other states we need to have "all hands on deck"








for this 2020 election cycle.