responsiblegovernmentpg

Working for strong schools, safe streets and smart development in my local community as well as the state of Maryland and America. Supporting legislation that can transform the lives of marginalized communities (black/brown people girls/women disabled/elderly). I believe that one person can make a difference!

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

2011 DNC Meeting and White House Reception























Four More Years! At the Democratic National Committee winter meeting Chairman Tim Kaine reminded us that yes, President Obama and the Democartic Party do care about healthcare for all, jobs and the future of our country. We are going to aggressively defend our record over the last two years and return to the White House victorious.
Once again we will need everyone working hard for the campaign, star by making sure that everyone you know is registered to vote and make sure they plan to vote for OBAMA!
I remain humbled and grateful to represent Maryland on the DNC and am ready to roll up my sleeves and work to re-elect our President, I hope you will join me.