responsiblegovernmentpg

Working for strong schools, safe streets and smart development in my local community as well as the state of Maryland and America. Supporting legislation that can transform the lives of marginalized communities (black/brown people girls/women disabled/elderly). I believe that one person can make a difference!

Friday, January 04, 2008

JANUARY 3, 2007 IOWA CAUCUS WATCH PARTY

A message from our hostess, Joyce Dowling:

Yea, Barack won! Thanks to all who came! It was great! Sorry to those of you who couldn't make it. I hope you are all signed up to at least one of the local Obama groups - check the web site if you haven't yet. Sorry to hear that the photographer from the Washington Post was in a car accident and had to go to the hospital; I hope she's OK. I posted my photos on my LiveJournal and will send info to the listservs and post about it in my blog on the BarackObama.com site. I'm trying to post the video on YouTube since it was only 2 mins. If anyone has a problem with being in public photos, please let me know and tell me specifically which photo you're in that you'd like removed (or for me to black you out) and if you'd like your name to be listed on the ones you appear in, please let me know that, too. Go to my LJ blog for a link to the photos & more information: http://uu-mom.livejournal.com/

REACTIONS TO BARACK'S WIN IN IOWA
See it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJYAOfHmBJU

THIS IS THE LINK TO SENATOR BARACK OBAMA'S HISTORIC SPEECH
http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/iowavictoryspeech/



Thanks to everyone that came out FIRED UP & READY TO GO!!!!!